Eating Some Foods is the Easier Way to Anti Aging. Have you read the article about things you need to do to prevent aging? If not yet, let’s talk about that first. To prevent aging, you need to take some technical actions like putting sunblock on your skin. For some that might be troublesome, especially to those who does not want to take any care for some things like sunblock. If you to not want to be bothered by them while wanting to do some simple action to anti the aging, all you need is to eat some foods! Some foods are considered as the anti aging foods by research.
Eating Some Foods is the Easier Way to Anti Aging
Eating foods while at the same time making your skin healthier is interesting, right? I’ll make you a list of them just in case you want to take them as one of your anti aging diet.
- Blueberry. Blueberry is a kind of fruits. This colorful fruits contains high-fibers, vitamins, and minerals. Those are really good in protecting your skin, especially from the aging process.
Red grapes. Red grapes contain resvaratrol, a kind of anti-oksidant. Consuming red grapes will bring resvaratrol to your body. Once resvaratol works, it can prevent the our cells, includes cells that form our skin.
- Spinach. Do you remember Popeye the Sailorman who loves spinach? If Popeye takes spinach, he becomes strong. Eating spinach will not turn you into a strenght Popeye but it will make your skin healthier. It still worth it, right?
- Green tea. Green tea can help you look younger. It is also believed that people drinking three glasses of green tea per day will slow the anti aging process.
- Yoghurt. It is commonly know that yoghurt is good for human’s digestive system. However, some might not know that it is also good in preventing cancer. Consume yoghurt and let it works to prevent cancer, include to prevent skin cancer of course.
- Tomatoes. Tomatoes contain of large-amounts of lycopene, especially the organic ones. Lycopene works in anti the skin aging.
- Carrot. If tomatoes contain of large-amounts of lycopene, carrot contains of high-amounts of beta-carotene. Just like lycopene, beta-carotene works in anti the skin aging process, especially when it deals with your dry skin.
- Watermelon. Tomatoes deal with lycopene while carrot deals with beta-carotene. Watermelon has both. Eating it means that you get both lycopene and beta-carotene and get doubled beneficials.
- Almond. Almond contains large-amounts of vitamin E. It is a common knowledge that vitamin E is good for skin health. Vitamin E works on repairing skins, especially the suburned ones.
So, have you choose some foods as your anti aging diet? Do not hasitate to pick them, all of them are delicious and healthy!